A Perfect Circle - Thirteenth Step MP3 Full Album
Guitar – DannyVocals – Jarboe
Guitar – TroyWritten-By – Billy, Josh, Maynard, Paz Lenchantin, Troy Van Leeuwen
Vocals – Jarboe
|5||The Nurse Who Loved Me|
Instrumentation By – Jon Brion, K Patrick WarrenStrings – The Section QuartetWritten-By – Greg Edwards , Ken Andrews
Guitar – Troy
Written-By – Billy, Jeordie, Josh, Maynard
Strings – The Section Quartet
Backing Vocals – Devo, Jeordie, Josh
Guitar – Troy
|11||Weak And Powerless||3:15|
- Art Direction [Artwork Direction] – Maynard
- Art Direction [Sleeve Art Direction], Design, Artwork [Digital Photographic Manipulation] – Steven R Gilmore
- Bass – Jeordie
- Booking [North America] – John Branigan, William Morris Agency
- Booking [Rest Of The World] – ITB, Mike Dewdney
- Co-producer [Additional Production] – Danny Lohner (tracks: 3, 6, 9, 10)
- Drums – Josh
- Engineer [Digital Engineering Assistance] – Steve Duda
- Executive-Producer – Maynard James Keenan
- Guitar, Vocals – Billy
- Lead Vocals – Maynard
- Legal – King, Holmes, Paterno & Berliner, Peter Paterno
- Management – Arthur Spivak, John Witherspoon, Spivak Sobol Entertainment
- Management [Business] – Bill Vuylsteke, Martha Liermann, Provident Financial
- Mixed By – Andy Wallace
- Photography By [Other] – Billy
- Photography By [Principal] – Dean Karr
- Producer, Engineer – Billy Howerdel
- Words By, Music By – Billy (tracks: 1 to 7, 10, 11), Maynard (tracks: 1 to 7, 10, 11)
Produced and engineered at Perfect Circle Studios.
Mixed at The Enterprise Studios, Burbank, CA.
In loving memory of:
William L. Howerdel Sr., Judith Marie Keenan/Garrison and Maj Christian Michael Lohner.
Transfixed Music / ASCAP, Harry Merkin Music / ASCAP.
℗ © 2003 Virgin Records America, Inc.
Printed / Made in the EU.
"The Nurse Who Loved Me" is a cover of a Failure song.
- Barcode (Text): 7 2435-83439-2 2
- Barcode (Scanned, UPC A): 724358343922
- Label Code: LC 03098
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): 1-1-14-NL EMI UDEN5834392 @ 1
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI L047
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): ifpi 151A
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): 1-2-1-NL EMI UDEN 5834392 @ 1
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI L047
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): ifpi 150E
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): 1-1-15-NL EMI UDEN 5834392 @ 1
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI L047
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): ifpi 1504
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 4): EMI UDEN 5834392 @ 1 1-1-1-NL
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 4): IFPI L047
- Mould SID Code (Variant 4): ifpi 1538
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 5): EMI UDEN 5834392 @ 11-1-16-NL
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 5): IFPI L047
- Mould SID Code (Variant 5): ifpi 15A9
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 6): EMI UDEN 5834392 @ 1 1-1-16-NL
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 6): IFPI L047
- Mould SID Code (Variant 6): ifpi 15A7
- Price Code: F: PM 538
- Rights Society: Bel-Biem
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Virgin Records America, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Virgin Records America, Inc.
- Published By – Transfixed Music
- Published By – Harry Merkin Music
- Produced At – Perfect Circle Studios
- Engineered At – Perfect Circle Studios
- Mixed At – The Enterprise
- Glass Mastered At – EMI Uden
Thirteenth Step is the second studio album by American rock band A Perfect Circle, released on September 16, 2003. The album sold well, charting at the number 2 position on the Billboard 200 in its premiere week, selling over 231,000 copies and staying on the charts for 78 weeks. The album went on to be certified as gold on November 4, 2003 and as platinum on March 24, 2006 by the RIAA. Three singles were released from the album, Weak and Powerless, which topped both the Mainstream Rock Tracks and. Thirteenth Step - A Perfect Circle. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. I havent seen this on YouTube so I decided to upload this. This was recorded live in 2010 when A Perfect Circle returned from their long hiatus and Step. A Perfect Circle. Released September 16, 2003. Thirteenth Step Tracklist. The Package Lyrics. Thirteenth Step is the second album from the alternative rockmetal band A Perfect Circle. Released in 2003, it managed to sell well, charting at 2 of the Billboard 200 on release week. Singles from the album include Weak and Powerless , The Outsider , and Blue. The term thirteenth step is likely borrowed from Alcoholics Anonymous, a twelve step program to addiction recovery. The thirteenth step is a colloquial term meaning . Listen free to A Perfect Circle Thirteenth Step The Package, Weak and Powerless and more. 12 tracks 51:25. Thirteenth Step is the second studio album by the American rock band A Perfect Circle. The album was released as a compact disc on September 16, 2003. The album was a success, reaching the 2 position on the Billboard charts in its premiere week, selling over 231,000 copies. The RIAA certified it as gold on November 4, 2003 and as platinum on March 24, 2006. The first single from the album was Weak and Powerless, followed by The Outsider and Blue. Sunday 12 January 2020. Monday 13 January 2020. Tuesday 14 January 2020. Thirteenth Step. A Perfect Circle Format: Audio CD. Please retry. Album 1 very noisey, lots of pops and cracks as if been played hundreds of times. Album 2 as some pops and cracks but not near as bad as 1. When Tool are A Perfect Circle this is my fave, followed by Mer De Noms. The band name taken from the legend of when Pythagoras was gaining a following, the King got worried so, as he heard he liked circles, challenged him to draw one freehand yet accurate. Complétez votre collection A Perfect Circle. Thirteenth Step CD, Album, Copy Prot. Virgin, Virgin. I was first introduced to A Perfect Circle through their cover album Emotive, which I borrowed from a friend. Thankfully I did not pay one cent for it, as it possesses the same musical integrity as urinating in a Pepsi bottle and throwing it at a basement wall. However, after hearing singles The Outsider and Judith I became more familiar with the band in their glory days and I was compelled to purchase their first two albums. Their second effort, Thirteenth Step, would go on to become one of my favourite albums of all time, and one of few that I could listen to for years on end without tiring