ABBA - Waterloo MP3 Full Album
|1||What About Livingstone||2:54|
|3||My Mama Said||3:14|
|4||King Kong Song||3:14|
|5||Dance (While The Music Still Goes On)||3:05|
|9||Gonna Sing You My Lovesong||3:35|
|11||Sitting In The Palmtree||3:39|
|POLS 252||ABBA, Björn, Benny, Agnetha & Frida||ABBA, Björn, Benny, Agnetha & Frida - Waterloo (LP, Album)||Polar||POLS 252||Sweden||1974|
|ATL CS 18101||ABBA, Björn, Benny, Agnetha & Frida||ABBA, Björn, Benny, Agnetha & Frida - Waterloo (Cass, Album, Pin)||Atlantic||ATL CS 18101||US||1974|
|550 0342||ABBA||Waterloo (CD, Album, RE)||Spectrum Music , Karussell, Polydor||550 0342||Germany||1993|
|549 967-1||ABBA||Waterloo (LP, Album, RE, RM, 180)||Polar||549 967-1||UK & Europe||2001|
|2489 085||Björn, Benny, Anna & Frida, ABBA||Björn, Benny, Anna & Frida, ABBA - Waterloo (LP, Album)||Polydor||2489 085||Netherlands||1974|
- Acoustic Guitar – Björn Ulvaeus
- Arranged By [Strings] – S.O. Walldoff (tracks: B1)
- Artwork [Album Design] – Ron Spaulding
- Bass – Per Sahlberg (tracks: A6), Rutger Gunnarsson
- Congas – Malando Gassama (tracks: A2)
- Drums – Ola Brunkert
- Engineer – Michael B. Tretow
- Guitar – Janne Schaffer
- Photography By – Ola Lager
- Piano, Synthesizer [Moog], Mellotron – Benny Andersson
- Producer – Björn Ulvaeus & Benny Andersson
- Tenor Saxophone – Christer Eklund (tracks: A1)
- Written-By – Björn Ulvaeus & Benny Andersson, Neil Sedaka (tracks: B6), Phil Cody (tracks: B6), Stig Anderson (tracks: A1, A4, B1, B6)
Recorded at Metronome Studio Oct. 73-Jan. 74.
All songs published by Overseas Songs, BMI with the exception of "Ring Ring" which is published by Overseas Songs/Don Kirshner Enterprises, BMI.
Anna courtesy of CBS-Cupol AB.
(P)(C) 1974 Polar Music AB
Printed in Canada
- Matrix / Runout (Side A (Variant 1)): ST-A-743139-1A 2-HKD:
- Matrix / Runout (Side B (Variant 1)): ST-A-743140-1A 2-HKD:
- Matrix / Runout (Side A (Variant 2)): ST-A-743139-1A 2-HKD: DM-3
- Matrix / Runout (Side B (Variant 2)): ST-A-743140-1A 2-HKD: DM-20
- Manufactured By – WEA Music Of Canada, Ltd.
- Distributed By – WEA Music Of Canada, Ltd.
- Recorded At – Metronome Studio, Stockholm
- Published By – Overseas Songs
- Published By – Don Kirshner Enterprises
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Polar Music AB
- Copyright (c) – Polar Music AB
- Pressed By – Columbia Records of Canada, Ltd.
Waterloo is the second studio album by the Swedish pop group ABBA, and the first released internationally. It was originally released in Sweden on 4 March 1974 through Polar Music. The album's title track won ABBA the 1974 Eurovision Song Contest and became a global hit, launching the group's career. Recording sessions for Waterloo began on 24 September 1973 with the track Dance While the Music Still Goes On. This song was unusual in that it is the only ABBA track not to feature member Benny. Waterloo - ABBA. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Hey guys This is a mix video with every track from Waterloo album by ABBA. ABBA Best made this video specially because of the 40th anniversary We hope is ABBA's second studio album and was released in 1974. Categories: Albums. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise . Waterloo Album. Publication date. ABBA, Waterloo. ABBA album Waterloo. WatchOut 201801. Internet Archive HTML5 Uploader . Watch the video for Waterloo from ABBA's Gold: Greatest Hits for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. ABBA recorded this song in English, Swedish, French and German. So there's seven, count 'em, seven versions of this song out there. As if that wasn't enough, there is also a music video, and various TV appearances of them doing the song. View wiki. Abba Waterloo - The ABBA Remasters UK CD album. Originally issued under the rather unwieldy group title Björn, Benny, Agnetha & Frida, Waterloo contains the first glimmers of Abba's future greatness-particularly in the buoyant, joyous title track. The irresistible Waterloo walked away with 1973's Eurovision Song Contest. Elsewhere, the group's output was more variable-veering between would-be calypso My Mama Said, Sitting in the Palmtree, Alice Cooper pastiches King Kong Song, Watch Out, and a litt. The albums title track won ABBA the 1974 Eurovision Song Contest and became a worldwide smash-hit, launching the groups career. Waterloo swept to victory at the Swedish heats and the group represented Sweden in Brighton for the 1974 Eurovision Song Contest. ABBA won the contest and Waterloo became not only a massive hit in Europe but all over the world peaking at No. 6 in the US for example. debut album contains the. ABBA's second and U. debut album contains the American Top Ten title track, as well as Honey, Honey, a minor U. hit that deserved better. This album is rather unusual in the group's output, however, for the fact that the guys are still featured fairly prominently in some of the vocals, and for the variety of sounds - including reggae, folk-rock, and hard rock - embraced by its songs. Album 1974 13 Songs. Waterloo English Version