Biohazard - Urban Discipline MP3 Full Album
|2||Chamber Spins Three||3:40|
|4||Man With A Promise||3:20|
|5||Shades Of Grey||3:26|
|6||Tears Of Blood||4:52|
|7||Wrong Side Of The Tracks||3:37|
Lyrics By [Additional] – Mick Devitt
|10||Black And White And Red All Over||4:10|
|13||We're Only Gonna Die (From Our Own Arrogance)|
Written-By – Gregory Graffin
- Arranged By – Biohazard
- Art Direction, Photography By [Photo Manipulation] – Bryan Thatcher, Laura Michaels LMD, Mitchell Valentine Productions, TPR
- Concept By [Cover Concept] – Biohazard
- Executive Producer – Lyor Cohen
- Management [Booking Agent] – Andy Somers
- Management [Business Management] – Stu Taubel
- Management [Career Direction] – Scott Koenig
- Management [Defense] – Michael Guido
- Management [Publicity] – Kim Kaiman
- Management [Road Management] – Michael "Neg" Gargano
- Mixed By – Biohazard, Steve Ett
- Photography By [Front & Back] – Ursula Coyote
- Photography By [Live] – Bill Thomas , Captured Images Live, Deanna Bailey, Sabine Matsushita
- Producer – Biohazard, Wharton Tiers
- Written-By – Biohazard (tracks: A1 to B4, B6)
℗ 1992 The All Blacks B.V./Roadrunner Productions B.V.
© 1992 The All Blacks B.V.
Marketed by Roadrunner Productions B.V.
Manufactured in the Netherlands (back cover)
Made in Holland (labels)
Distributed in the Netherlands, Belgium, Austria, Norway
Distributed in Germany by Intercord
Distributed in Switzerland by Disctrad
Distributed in Italy by Dischi Ricordi
Distributed in Spain by D.R.O.
Distributed in France by Musidisc
Distributed in the U.K. by Pinnacle
Distributed in Sweden by MNW
Distributed in Finland by Unitor OY
Distributed in Greece by FM Records
All songs published by Roadblock Music Inc. (ASCAP)/Roadster Music, B.V./Bioheadache Music, Inc. (ASCAP), except B5 Polypterus Music (BMI) and B3 by Maze Songs/Bioheadache Music, Inc. (ASCAP)
RUSH Artist Management
Recorded at Fun City Studios, NYC, May - June 1992
Mixed at Chung King House of Metal, NYC
Career direction for Rush Management
Defense for Kalina and Guido
Booking for ICM
Business management for Padell, Nadel, Fine and Weinberger Co.
Publicity for Levine/Schneider
Biohazard rehearse at the one and only Fastlane Studios, Brooklyn, NY
"Five Blocks To The Subyway" inspired by the poem "Five Blocks To The Subyway" by Robert James Hambel, Jr., but it actually does not appear on the record
"Mistaken Identity" inspired by Mick Devitt
Comes with lyrics and credits printed on the innersleeve
- Barcode: 0 16861-9112-1 8
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Groove Side A): 08 31300 20 2A1 RR 9112 1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Groove Side B): 08 31300 20 2B 1 RR 9112 1
- Rights Society: BIEM
- Rights Society: STEMRA
- Label Code: 9231
- Other: 08-031300-20
- Marketed By – Roadrunner Productions B.V.
- Licensed From – The All Blacks B.V.
- Distributed By – Sony Music
- Distributed By – Intercord Record Service – IRS 953 312
- Distributed By – Disctrad
- Distributed By – Dischi Ricordi S.p.A.
- Distributed By – DRO
- Distributed By – Musidisc
- Distributed By – Pinnacle
- Distributed By – MNW
- Distributed By – Unitor OY
- Distributed By – FM Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – The All Blacks B.V.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Roadrunner Productions B.V.
- Copyright (c) – The All Blacks B.V.
- Published By – Roadblock Music, Inc.
- Published By – Roadster Music B.V.
- Published By – Bioheadache Music, Inc.
- Published By – Polypterus Music
- Published By – Maze Songs
- Recorded At – Fun City
- Mixed At – Chung King Studios
Urban Discipline is the second studio album by American heavy metal band Biohazard, released on November 10, 1992 by Roadrunner Records. The intro to the song Punishment is from the 1989 film The Punisher starring Dolph Lundgren. In 2005, Urban Discipline was ranked number 277 in Rock Hard magazine's book of The 500 Greatest Rock & Metal Albums of All Time. All tracks are written by Biohazard, unless otherwise noted. Biohazard - Urban Discipline 1993. Discipline - Biohazard. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Urban Discipline is the second album from American band Biohazard. The intro to the song Punishment is from the 1989 film The Punisher starring 's Urban Discipline introduced the band's one-of-a-kind, Brooklyn thrash-rap sound to hardcore fans outside the five boroughs. It's an authentic mix of inner-city vocal rhythms with metal's take-no-prisoners attitude, one that granted them international credibility. Urban Discipline is an original hardcore metal-rap album, debuting a half-decade prior to the rap-rock explosion of the late '90s. It is defiant and distinctive - in some senses a precursor of bands such as Korn, Limp Bizkit, and the Deftones, and in other ways in a class all its own. It's no. Urban Discipline Reissue 1992 - download mp3 or listen online. Songs list. Download each separately, rating. Urban Discipline Reissue 1992 - download the album and listen online. On this page you can listen to the album, get information about the album, see the list of songs and much more. Most important - you can download the album Urban Discipline Reissue to your computer or phone absolutely free of charge, and without registration. Listen online and stay in a good mood. Album: Urban Discipline Reissue 1992. Urban Discipline. Biohazard - Urban Discipline 1992. To favorites 12 Download album. Listen album. Urban Discipline LP, Album, Edi. Roadrunner Records , Jigu Records. RR 9112-1, JRPL-1057. Biohazard - Punishment 4:18. Biohazard - Urban Discipline Full Album 57:53. Biohazard - Shades Of Grey 3:46. Business Remastered 4:05. Listen free to Biohazard Urban Discipline Chamber Spins Three Remastered, Punishment and more. 18 tracks 74:56. In 1992, Biohazard signed with Roadrunner Records and released Urban Discipline, which gave the band national and worldwide attention in both the heavy metal and hardcore communities. The video for the song Punishment became the most played video in the history of MTV's Headbanger's Ball, and the album sold over 1 million copies. Biohazard made the fusion seamless with Urban Discipline. Vocalists Billy Graziadei and Evan Seinfeld swap lyrics over a backdrop of heavy beats and heavier guitars. Biohazard had a genuine political agenda: songs like Punishment, Loss, Mistaken Identity, Hold My Own, and the title track are rallying cries against the pitfalls of the urban scene that spawned them. Biohazard continued to make great albums, but Urban Discipline stands as the album that influenced an entire scene. For aficionados of hip-hop and heavy metal, it remains an essential p