Bo Diddley - I'm A Man / The Chess Masters, 1955-1958 MP3 Full Album
|1||Down Home Special||3:12|
|3||Dearest Darling (Alternate)||3:03|
|5||Bring It To Jerome (Unedited Version)||2:41|
|6||Say Man (Alternate)||2:57|
|7||You Don't Love Me (You Don't Care)||2:48|
|8||Bo Diddley (Alternate - 2)||2:33|
|9||Bo Diddley (Master)||2:46|
|10||Cops & Robbers||3:26|
|11||Hush Your Mouth (Alternate)||3:07|
|12||Say Man (Master)||3:15|
|13||The Great Grandfather||2:30|
|14||Don't Let It Go||2:45|
|16||Bo Meets The Monster||3:08|
|17||Little Girl (Master)||2:34|
|19||Run Diddley Daddy (Early Version)||3:44|
|22||The Clock Strikes Twelve||3:01|
|23||I Love You So (First Version)||2:32|
|24||I'm A Man (Master)||3:02|
|25||Heart-O-Matic Love (Master)||2:48|
|26||Heart-O-Matic Love (Partial / Alternate)||1:49|
|27||Say Boss Man (Master)||2:33|
|28||Love Is Strange||2:41|
|29||Hush Your Mouth (Master)||2:57|
|30||Diddy Wah Diddy||2:31|
|31||I'm A Man (Alternate)||3:08|
|33||Bo Diddley (Alternate - 1)||2:52|
|34||Who Do You Love||2:30|
|35||Before You Accuse Me||3:07|
|36||Our Love Will Never Go||2:41|
|37||Little Girl (Alternate)||2:37|
|39||Hey! Bo Diddley||2:13|
|40||Bring It To Jerome (Master)||2:30|
|43||I'm Looking For A Woman||2:32|
|45||She's Fine, She's Mine||2:43|
|46||Say Boss Man (Undubbed Alternate)||2:39|
|47||Willie & Lillie||2:18|
- Art Direction – Vartan
- Art Direction, Product Manager – Michele Horie
- Backing Vocals – Peggy Jones (tracks: 2-4), The Moonglows (tracks: 1-9, 1-18)
- Compilation Producer – Andy McKaie
- Coordinator [Photo Coordinator] – Ryan Null
- Design – Mike Fink
- Double Bass – Willie Dixon (tracks: 1-2, 1-3, 1-6 to 1-8, 1-12 to 1-19, 1-23, 1-24, 2-3 to 2-6, 2-12 to 2-14, 2-19 to 2-24)
- Drums – Clifton James (tracks: 1-1 to 1-24), Frank Kirkland (tracks: 2-7 to 2-14)
- Executive-Producer – Pat Lawrence
- Executive-Producer [Associate Producer] – Dana Smart
- Guitar – Jody Williams (tracks: 1-17 to 1-22, 1-24), Peggy Jones (tracks: 2-2 to 2-4, 2-7 to 2-13, 2-15 to 2-18, 2-24)
- Guitar, Lead Vocals – Bo Diddley (tracks: 1-1 to 2-13, 2-15 to 2-24)
- Harmonica – Billy Boy Arnold (tracks: 1-2, 1-3, 1-6 to 1-8, 1-10), Lester Davenport (tracks: 1-11 to 1-16), Little Walter (tracks: 1-9), Little Willie Smith (tracks: 1-18)
- Illustration – Edwin Fotheringham
- Liner Notes – Chris Morris
- Maracas – Jerome Green (tracks: 1-1 to 2-4, 2-6 to 2-18, 2-20 to 2-24)
- Percussion – Unknown Artist (tracks: 1-10)
- Photography By – Chuck Stewart
- Piano – Lafayette Leake (tracks: 2-7 to 2-14, 2-19 to 2-24), Otis Spann (tracks: 1-2, 1-3, 1-6 to 1-8, 1-23), Unknown Artist (tracks: 2-16)
- Remastered By – Gavin Lurssen
- Research [Photo Research] – Donna Ranieri
- Violin – Bo Diddley (tracks: 2-14)
- Vocals – Jerome Green (tracks: 1-23, 2-7, 2-8, 2-17)
- Written-By – Ellas McDaniel (tracks: 1-1 to 1-13, 1-16 to 1-20, 1-22 to 2-24), Ethel Smith (tracks: 1-21), Jerome Green (tracks: 2-14, 2-15)
6-panel digipak with 16-page booklet.
℗ © 2007 Geffen Records.
Liner notes include the following additional credits and acknowledgements:
Drums - Clifton James or Frank Kirkland (tracks: 2-1 to 2-6, 2-15 to 2-24)
Vocals - Unknown male vocalist, possibly Harvey Fuqua (tracks: 2-4)
Bass or Guitar [Second] - Unknown Artist (tracks: 2-16)
Backing Vocals - Bo Diddley, Jerome Green & Peggy Jones or The Carnations (tracks: 2-20 to 2-22), possibly overdubbed by the Teardrops a/k/a/ The Carnations: Harvey Arrington, Tommy Blackwell, Carl Hatton, Edward Kennedy & Matthew Morales
The members of the Moonglows are identified in the liner notes as Harvey Fuqua, Bobby Lester, Alexander "Pete" Graves, and Prentiss Barnes.
"Hip-O Select special thanks to George R. White.
Research Source: 'The Complete Bo Diddley Sessions' by George R. White, George R. White Publications - Original publication sold out - new, updated edition to be available through Music Mentor Books, York, England"
Tracks 1-1, 1-4, 1-12, 1-21, 2-3, 2-5, 2-7, 2-16 previously unreleased.
Tracks 1-2, 1-13, 1-24 originally released on Rare & Well Done.
Tracks 1-5, 1-6 originally released on Bo Diddley / I'm A Man.
Tracks 1-7, 1-8, 2-11, 2-21 originally released on Go Bo Diddley.
Tracks 1-9, 1-10 originally released on Diddley Daddy.
Tracks 1-11, 1-15 originally released on Pretty Thing / Bring It To Jerome.
Tracks 1-14, 2-9, 2-12 originally released on Bo Diddley - The Chess Box.
Tracks 1-16, 1-17 originally released on Have Guitar, Will Travel.
Tracks 1-18, 1-19 originally released on Diddy Wah Diddy.
Tracks 1-20, 1-22 originally released on Who Do You Love? / In Bad.
Tracks 1-23, 1-24 originally released on Cops & Robbers / Down Home Train.
Tracks 2-1, 2-2 originally released on Hey! Bo-Diddley.
Tracks 2-4, 2-6 originally released on Say! (Boss Man).
Tracks 2-8, 2-14 originally released on Say Man / The Clock Strikes Twelve.
Tracks 2-10, 2-13 originally released Hush Your Mouth / Dearest Darling.
Tracks 2-14, 2-17 originally released on Checker single 907.
Track 2-18 originally released on Chess Rhythm & Roll.
Tracks 2-19, 2-20 originally released on The Great Grandfather / Crackin' Up.
Tracks 2-22, 2-23 originally released on Oh Yea / I'm Sorry.
- Barcode (Printed Text): 6 02517 37136 1
- Barcode (String): 602517371361
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 1): B00 092 3102CD01 01$
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 2): B00 092 3102CD02 01%%
- Mastering SID Code (Disc 1): IFPI L009
- Mould SID Code (Disc 1): IFPI 0319
- Mastering SID Code (Disc 2): IFPI L007
- Mould SID Code (Disc 2): IFPI 0333
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Geffen Records
- Copyright (c) – Geffen Records
- Remastered At – Lurssen Mastering
- Manufactured By – UML
I'm A Man: The Chess Masters, 1955-1958 - Bo Diddley. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Альбом 2007 Песен: 48. Ищете треки из альбома I'm A Man:The Chess Masters, 1955-1958 исполнителя Bo Diddley Тогда заходите на наш сайт - слушайте музыку онлайн и скачивайте бесплатно. Bo Diddley - I'm A Man:The Chess Masters, 1955-1958 1993. I'm A Man:The Chess Masters, 1955-1958 1993 - download the album and listen online. On this page you can listen to the album, get information about the album, see the list of songs and much more. Most important - you can download the album I'm A Man:The Chess Masters, 1955-1958 to your computer or phone absolutely free of charge, and without registration. Listen online and stay in a good mood. Album: I'm A Man:The Chess Masters, 1955-1958 1993. play album. I'm A Man:The Chess Masters, 1955-1958. Bo Diddley - I'm Bad. Bo Diddley - Bo Meets The Monster. Bo Diddley - I Love You So. Bo Diddley. I'm A Man: The Chess Masters, 1955-1958. 2 прослушивания 48 аудиозаписей. Блюз 2007. Часть 1. Bo Diddley Alternate Take 1. I'm A Man Alternate Take. Little Girl Alternate Take. Geffen Records , Blues , 2007. Bo Diddley -Bo Diddley Alternate Take 1. Bo Diddley -I'm A Man Alternate Take. Bo Diddley -Little Girl Alternate Take. Bo Diddley -Bo Diddley Alternate Take 2. Do you know any background info about this album Start the wiki. His use of African rhythms and the signature Bo Diddley beat, a simple five-accent hambone rhythm, is a cornerstone of r&b, rock, pop and hip hop. In recognition of his achievements, he was inducted into the Rock and read more. Ellas McDaniel born Ellas Otha Bates, December 30, 1928 June 2, 2008, known as Bo Diddley, was an American rhythm & blues and rock & roll singer, guitarist, songwriter and music read more. Bo Diddley, 02:48. She's Fine, She's Mine, 02:42. Bo's Guitar, 02:32. Our Love Will Never Go, 02:40. Cops and Robbers, 03:25. Now playing