Faith No More - Introduce Yourself MP3 Full Album
|4||R n' R||3:11|
|7||The Crab Song||5:52|
|9||We Care A Lot||4:01|
|SLAP 21, 828 051-1||Faith No More||Introduce Yourself (LP, Album)||Slash, London Records, London American Recordings||SLAP 21, 828 051-1||Europe||1987|
|W4 25559||Faith No More||Introduce Yourself (Cass, Album, Club, Dol)||Slash||W4 25559||Canada||1987|
|828 051-2||Faith No More||Introduce Yourself (CD, Album)||Slash||828 051-2||UK||1987|
|MG 1339||Faith No More||Introduce Yourself (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||MG Records||MG 1339||Poland||1991|
|828 051-4||Faith No More||Introduce Yourself (Cass, Album, RE, Bla)||London Records, Slash||828 051-4||Europe||1987|
- Art Direction, Design – Faith No More, Jeff Price
- Drums, Keyboards, Backing Vocals, Congas – Mike Bordin
- Engineer – Matt Wallace
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer] – Jim "Watts" Verecke
- Guitar, Backing Vocals – Jim Martin
- Keyboards, Backing Vocals – Roddy Bottum
- Keyboards, Backing Vocals, Bass – Bill Gould
- Lyrics By – Roddy Bottum (tracks: A3, B1)
- Lyrics By, Vocals – Chuck Mosely
- Mastered By – John Golden
- Photography By – Lendon Flanagan
- Producer – Matt Wallace, Steve Berlin
- Producer, Written By – Faith No More
This version was pressed at Allied Record Company and is otherwise identical to the version made at Specialty Records Corporation.
Catalogue number 25559-1 is printed on the spine of the sleeve. 1-25559 is printed on the face labels.
Recorded at Studio D, Sausalito, CA. / Control Center, Los Angeles, CA.
Mixed at Studio D, Sausalito, CA.
© 1987 Slash Records ℗ 1987 Slash Records.
Distributed by Warner Bros. Records, Inc.
Made in USA.
Allied Record Company and Sheffield Lab Matrix are not directly credited but have identified from information ion the vinyl runout area.
- Barcode (Text): 0 7599-25559-1
- Barcode (Scanned, UPC A): 075992555913
- Matrix / Runout (Hand-etched Runout Side A): 1-25559-A SH2 B-26824-SH2 JG △15853 1-1
- Matrix / Runout (Hand-etched Runout Side B): 1-25559-B B-26825-SH2 JG △15853-X 1-1
- Matrix / Runout (Machine Stamped Runout Sides A & B): a kdisc
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Slash Records
- Copyright (c) – Slash Records
- Distributed By – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Recorded At – Studio D
- Recorded At – Control Center
- Mixed At – Studio D
- Mastered At – Sheffield Lab Matrix – △15853
- Mastered At – K Disc Mastering
- Pressed By – Allied Record Company
- Published By – Big Thrilling Music
- Published By – Faith No More Music
Introduce Yourself - Faith No More. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Faith No More. Introduce Yourself. Introduce Yourself is Faith No More's second album, released in 1987. Due to the limited availability of the first album, We Care a Lot until it was re-released on CD years later, many, including the band, once considered this Faith No More's true debut album. Being the group's major label debut, this album features better production than its predecessor, which is most evident on this album's version of the song We Care a Lot, which also features updated, more topical, lyrics. It was the last. Complete your Faith No More collection. Plus in a way this has been the only Faith No More album to date in which every member was cemented in their role as the same line-up here had been touring together for a few years prior and produced the debut We Care a Lot on Mordam Records. Patton had been in the band for less than year when The Real Thing came out, Martin was hardly a member of the group during the making of Angel Dust and left soon after, Trey Spruance only stuck around to record on KFAD and was out, and lastly Jon Hudson only appeared on AOTY. On Faith No More's major-label debut, Introduce Yourself, the band that fans grew to know and love much later in its career finally rears its ugly head much more so than on their 1985 independent release We Care a Lot. All the ingredients are there, but like its predecessor there's one crucial item missing, super-vocalist Mike Patton. This would be original singer Chuck Mosley's last outing with the band, before he was ejected due to erratic and unpredictable behavior. Still, the album is consistent and interesting, with Mosley's out-of-tune vocals being an acquired taste. Faith No More - Introduce Yourself 1987. To favorites 7 Download album. Listen album. Alternative Rock. Songs in album Faith No More - Introduce Yourself 1987. Faith No More - Faster Disco. Faith No More - Anne's Song. Faith No More - Introduce Yourself. Faith No More - Chinese Arithmetic. Faith No More - Death March. Faith No More - We Care A Lot. Faith No More - R n' R. Faith No More: все альбомы, включая Album of the Year , King for a Day, Fool for a Lifetime , We Care a Lot и другие. During this reign, the band produced their 1985 debut We Care a Lot and the 1987 follow-up Introduce Yourself, both with vocalist Chuck Mosley at the helm. Mosleys controversial presenceattitude and questionable vocal talents would lead to both mixed reactions from the music listening public. Listen free to Faith No More Introduce Yourself Faster Disco, Anne's Song and more. 10 tracks 37:44