FSOL - Lifeforms MP3 Full Album
|1||Lifeforms (Path 4)||9:00|
|2||Lifeforms (Path 6)||2:45|
|3||Lifeforms (Path 3)||5:17|
|4||Lifeforms (Path 5)||6:05|
|5||Lifeforms (Path 1)||4:45|
|6||Lifeforms (Path 7)||4:05|
|7||Lifeforms (Path 2)||6:49|
|7243 8 92373 2 0, VSCDT 1484, vscdt 1484||FSOL||Lifeforms (CD, EP, Mixed)||Virgin, Virgin, Virgin||7243 8 92373 2 0, VSCDT 1484, vscdt 1484||UK & Europe||1994|
|VSP 1484, 7243 8 92377 0 2||FSOL||Lifeforms (7", Single, Pic)||Virgin, Virgin||VSP 1484, 7243 8 92377 0 2||UK||1994|
|VSCDXJ 1484||The Future Sound Of London||Lifeforms (CD, Maxi, Promo)||Virgin||VSCDXJ 1484||UK||1994|
|7243 8 92373 2 0||FSOL||Lifeforms (CD, Maxi, Mixed)||Virgin||7243 8 92373 2 0||Canada||1994|
|VSC 1484, 7243 8 92377 4 0||The Future Sound Of London||Lifeforms (Cass, Maxi)||Virgin, Virgin||VSC 1484, 7243 8 92377 4 0||UK||1994|
- Artwork [For Ebv] – Buggy G Riphead
- Engineer – Yage
- Producer – The Future Sound Of London
- Tabla [Tablatronics] – Talvin Singh
- Vocals – Elizabeth Fraser
- Written-By – Elizabeth Fraser, The Future Sound Of London
Pressing with EMI JAX matrix.
Track durations on the release are slightly incorrect (4:43/6:49/5:24/9:03/6:02/2:48/4:02); corrected here.
Recorded at Earthbeat Studios and September Sound, London.
Published by Sony Music Publishing U.K. / Future Sound Of London ADM. by Sony Songs Inc. (B.M.I.) / Momentum Music Ltd. Elizabeth Fraser appears courtesy of Capitol Records. The copyright in this recording is owned by Virgin Records Ltd.
℗ & © 1994 Virgin Records Ltd.
Manufactured, marketed and distributed by Caroline Records Inc.
- Barcode (Printed): 0 1704-66114-2 8
- Barcode (Scanned): 017046611428
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): ASW06114-02 01-04-95 SP 2-1-2 EMI JAX
- Matrix / Runout (Variants 2, 4 to 6): ASW06114-02 01-04-95 SP 2-1-1 EMI JAX
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): ASW06114-02 01-04-95 SP 2-1-3 EMI JAX
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 2 to 6): IFPI L027
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): ifpi 164I
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): ifpi 1643
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): ifpi 1638
- Mould SID Code (Variant 4): ifpi 1635
- Mould SID Code (Variant 5): ifpi 1634
- Mould SID Code (Variant 6): none
- Rights Society: BMI
- Recorded At – Earthbeat Studios
- Recorded At – September Sound
- Published By – Sony Music Publishing UK
- Published By – Future Sound Of London
- Published By – Sony Songs Inc.
- Published By – Monumentum Music Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Manufactured By – Caroline Records, Inc.
- Marketed By – Caroline Records, Inc.
- Distributed By – Caroline Records, Inc.
- Pressed By – EMI Jax
Lifeforms is the second studio album by British electronica group The Future Sound of London. The album was released on 23 May 1994 by Virgin Records and later by Astralwerks. The Future Sound of London began work on the album around the same time as they were finishing Tales of Ephidrina, and the more complex, ambient direction they were taking resulted in Lifeforms. The artwork also progressed from previous works, with soon-to-be familiar images of the Witch Girl Sheuneen Ta and the Spike. 50 видео Воспроизвести все Микс FSOL - Lifeforms album versionYouTube. Покупайте и продавайте винил и компакт-диски, формируйте. Having indulged in more explicitly ambient realms with the Amorphous Androgynous side project, FSOL returned to full action with Lifeforms, a double-disc effort that ranks as one of the best experimental techno releases of the '90s. Lifeforms is the second single from The Future Sound of London's 1994 album Lifeforms. Vocals on the single were performed by Elizabeth Fraser of the Cocteau Twins. The original version of Lifeforms from the album of the same name is present as Path 3, while the album track Life Form Ends from the album can be heard in somewhat remixed form as Path 5. Lifeforms Path 1 4:43. Lifeforms is a 1994 double album by experimental electronica group The Future Sound of London. With time, it has become their best-known album and is considered to be an important and influential classic of avant-garde electronic music. It achieved commercial success and produced hit singles such as Cascade and Lifeforms. FSOL created this around the same time as they were finishing Tales of Ephidrina, and the more complex, ambient direction they were taking resulted in Lifeforms. The artwork also. Скачать песню The Future Sound of London Lifeforms 1994 Full Album на телефон рингтон на звонок, либо слушать mp3 в хорошем качестве 320 kbps вы можете на about Lifeforms by FSOL1 and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. From The Album. We dont have an album for this track yet. View all albums by this artist. Do you know the lyrics for this track Add lyrics on Musixmatch. Don't want to see ads . Lifeforms song. Just better. Song by The Future Sound of London. from the album Lifeforms. This article is about a music CD. For other uses, see Lifeform disambiguation. I love FSOL, and especially the two Lifeforms albums. In any case I consider bothLifeforms to be the best of FSOL hands down. The double album cover shown is very edgy and gutsy abstract. The single album orange hue color on cover is very harmonic with soft voices but lyrical not with lyrics