Night Ranger - Midnight Madness MP3 Full Album
|1||(You Can Still) Rock In America||4:14|
|3||When You Close Your Eyes||4:16|
|4||Touch Of Madness||4:58|
|6||Let Him Run||3:20|
|8||Rumours In The Air||4:31|
|9||Why Does Love Have To Change||3:47|
|MCA-5456||Night Ranger||Midnight Madness (LP, Album, Pin)||MCA Records||MCA-5456||US||1983|
|MCA-31160||Night Ranger||Midnight Madness (CD, Album, Club, RE)||MCA Records||MCA-31160||US||Unknown|
|P-11565||Night Ranger||Midnight Madness (LP, Album)||MCA Records||P-11565||Japan||1984|
|MCAD-31160||Night Ranger||Midnight Madness (CD, Album, RE)||MCA Records||MCAD-31160||US||Unknown|
|25 0581-1||Night Ranger||Midnight Madness (LP, Album)||MCA Records||25 0581-1||Italy||1983|
- Art Direction, Design – Jeff Lancaster
- Bass, Lead Vocals – Jack Blades
- Drums, Lead Vocals – Kelly Keagy
- Engineer – John Van Nest
- Guitar – Jeff Watson
- Guitar, Vocals – Brad Gillis
- Keyboards, Vocals – Alan "Fitz" Gerald
- Management – Bruce Cohn Management
- Mastered By – Brian Gardener
- Photography By – Tom Gibson
- Photography By [Inner Sleeve] – Dwayne Roper, Jamie Howard , Neil Zlozower, Randy Bachman
- Producer – Pat Glasser
- Production Manager – Tucker Williamson
- Stage Manager – Mark Newman
- Technician [Live Sound] – Rich Rachael
- Technician [Studio Assistant] – Keith Buckley
- Written-By – Alan Fitzgerald (tracks: B3), Brad Gillis (tracks: A1, B3, B4), Jack Blades (tracks: A1 to A3, B1 to B5), Jeff Watson (tracks: B5), Kelly Keagy (tracks: A4, B5)
Recorded at Image Recording (The Big Room) L.A. CA.
℗ © 1983 MCA Records, Inc.
All song published by Kid Bird Music and Rough Play Music
Unlike Night Ranger - Midnight Madness, which was mastered by Allen Zentz (as per the "AZ" in the runouts), this version was mastered by Brian Gardner (as per the "BG" in the runouts).
- Barcode (Text): 0 76732-5456-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1): MCA-3687-BG6 ❀ 回-G-回
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2): MCA-3688-BG6 ❀ 回-G-回
- Record Company – Camel Records Inc.
- Manufactured By – MCA Records, Inc.
- Pressed By – MCA Pressing Plant, Gloversville
- Produced For – Greenlight Productions
- Recorded At – Image Recording Studios
- Mastered At – Allen Zentz Mastering
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – MCA Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – MCA Records, Inc.
- Designed At – Art Hotel
Midnight Madness is the second studio album by American rock band Night Ranger, released in October 26, 1983 on MCA Records. The album produced three charting singles and contains the band's best known hit, Sister Christian. It remains their highest selling album at over a million copies sold in the US. The first singlevideo, You Can Still Rock in America peaked at number 51 in early 1984 on Billboard's Hot 100 chart and also reached number 15 on Billboard's Mainstream Rock Tracks chart. Night Ranger - Midnight Madness 1983. To favorites 4 Download album. Listen album. Hard Rock Arena Rock. Night Ranger. 1983 You Can Still Rock In America Rumours In The Air Why Does Love Have To Change Sister Christian Touch Of Madness Passion Play When You Close Your Ranger's second album Midnight Madness may not have been as consistent as their debut, but it did spawn the band's biggest hit, Sister Christian. While it served as their commercial breakthrough, the infamous power ballad also relegated the group to one-hit wonder status while fueling their reputation as being too soft for a metal band. But as can be seen by the album's frenetic opener You can Still Rock in America, Night Ranger actually rocked as hard as any of their pop-metal contemporaries, and Midnight Madness offers a. Album 1983 9 Songs. Midnight Madness. Hard Rock Name Night Ranger. Album Name Midnight Madness. Type Album. Released date 1983. Labels MCA Records. Touch of Madness. Passion Play. When You Close Your Eyes. Chippin' Away. Let Him Run. Buy this album. Listen free to Night Ranger Midnight Madness You Can Still Rock In America, Rumours In The Air and more. 9 tracks 39:13. Night Ranger is an American rock band from San Francisco that formed in 1982 and gained popularity during the 1980s with a series of albums and singles. The band's first five albums so read more. The band's first five albums sold more than 10 million copies worldwide and read more. Band Name Night Ranger. Labels Universal Music Group MCA Records Lemon Records. Sister Christian. Midnight Madness, 1983. Rumours in the Air, 04:33. Why Does Love Have to Change, 03:49. Touch of Madness, 05:01. Passion Play, 04:43. Chippin' Away, 04:13. Complete sua coleção de Night Ranger