Oasis - Dig Out Your Soul MP3 Full Album
|1||To Be Where There's Life||4:35|
|2||Ain't Got Nothin'||2:14|
|3||The Nature Of Reality||3:47|
Drums – Noel Gallagher
|5||Waiting For The Rapture|
Drums – Noel Gallagher
|6||Bag It Up|
Drums – Noel Gallagher
Backing Vocals – The National In-Choir
Electronics, Mellotron – Jay Darlington
|9||I'm Outta Time|
Interviewee – John LennonInterviewer – Andy Peebles
|10||(Get Off Your) High Horse Lady||4:06|
|11||The Shock Of The Lightning||4:59|
|RKIDCD51||Oasis||Dig Out Your Soul (CD, Album)||Big Brother||RKIDCD51||UK & Europe||2008|
|886973620427||Oasis||Dig Out Your Soul (CD, Album)||Big Brother||886973620427||Mexico||2008|
|RKIDLP51||Oasis||Dig Out Your Soul (2x12", Album, RE, 180)||Big Brother||RKIDLP51||US||2017|
|RKIDCD51X||Oasis||Dig Out Your Soul (CD, Album + DVD-V, NTSC + Ltd, Har)||Big Brother||RKIDCD51X||Singapore||2008|
|88697362042||Oasis||Dig Out Your Soul (CD, Album)||Big Brother, Sony BMG Music Entertainment||88697362042||Singapore||2008|
- Artwork [Album Art] – House
- Artwork [Shrink-Wrapped Deities By] – Andy Bell
- Bass, Electric Guitar, Electronics, Tambura [Tamboura] – Andy Bell
- Drums – Zak Starkey (tracks: 1 to 10)
- Edited By [Pro Tools] – Andy Brohard
- Electric Guitar, Bass, Keyboards – Gem
- Engineer – Ryan Castle
- Engineer [Second] – Chris Bolster, Ghian Wright
- Mastered By – Ian Cooper
- Producer, Mixed By – D. Sardy
- Vocals – Liam Gallagher
- Vocals, Electric Guitar, Drums, Keyboards, Electronics – Noel Gallagher
- Written-By – Andy Bell (tracks: 10), Gem (tracks: 8), Liam Gallagher (tracks: 5, 9, 11), Noel Gallagher (tracks: 1 to 4, 6, 7)
Tracks 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7 Oasis Music/Sony/ATV Music Publishing Ltd.
Tracks 5, 8, 9, 10, 11 Copyright Control
'I'm Outta Time' contains an excerpt from John Lennon interview with Andy Peebles for BBC Radio 1. First transmitted on 6th December 1980.
℗ BBC 2008.
Recorded at Abbey Road Studios, London, England 2007.
Mixed at The Village Recorder, Los Angeles, CA, USA.
Mastered at Metropolis Mastering.
℗ & © 2008 Big Brother Recordings Limited under exclusive license to Sony BMG Music Entertainment (UK) Ltd.
- Barcode (Text): 8 86973 62042 7
- Barcode (String): 886973620427
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LW75
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 1137
- Matrix / Runout: arvato digital services BERTELSMANN SONOPRESS 88697362042 6802/08
- Other (Batch ID): AA 10000
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – BBC
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Big Brother Recordings Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Big Brother Recordings Ltd.
- Licensed To – Sony BMG Music Entertainment (UK) Ltd.
- Manufactured By – Sonopress Rimo Indústria E Comércio Fonográfica S.A.
- Distributed By – Sonopress Rimo Indústria E Comércio Fonográfica S.A.
- Manufactured For – Sony BMG Music Entertainment (Brasil) Ltda.
- Recorded At – Abbey Road Studios
- Mixed At – The Village Recorder
- Mastered At – Metropolis Mastering
- Published By – Oasis Music
- Published By – Sony/ATV Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Designed At – Intro
Dig Out Your Soul is the seventh and final studio album by English rock band Oasis. It was released on 6 October 2008 by Big Brother Recordings. The album was recorded between August and December 2007 at Abbey Road Studios in London, and mixed in January and March 2008 at The Village Recorder in Los Angeles. Production was handled by Dave Sardy who had previously produced the group's sixth studio album, Don't Believe the Truth 2005. Lead guitarist Noel Gallagher wrote a majority of the songs, while. Oasis - Dig Out Your Soul 2008. Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin. Dig Out Your Soul. Noel Gallagher. Get Off Your High Horse Lady. Songs in album Oasis - Dig Out Your Soul 2008. Bag It Up Deleted. Dig Out Your Soul is the seventh studio album by Oasis. It was released on October 6, 2008 worldwide and on October 7, 2008 in the United States. Album 2008 11 Songs. Alternative Out Your Soul is the seventh and final studio album released by Oasis prior to the band splitting up. Dig Out Your Soul Q&A. What does the album title mean According to Noel Gallagher to Spin in 2008: Its a reference to party DJs putting on soul music: Dig out your soul, because here we go. But it can also be about finding yourself. The phrase also appears in the song To Be Where Theres Life. Dig Out Your Soul doesn't have much arrogance, either, as Oasis' strut has mellowed into an off-hand confidence, just like how Noel Gallagher's hero worship has turned into a distinct signature of his own, as his Beatlesque songs sound like nobody else's, not even the Beatles. His only real rival at this thick, surging pop is his brother Liam, who has proven a sturdy, if not especially flashy songwriter with a knack for candied Lennonesque ballads like I'm Outta Time. Посмотреть сведения об участниках альбома, рецензии, композиции и приобрести альбом 2008 CD от Dig Out Your Soul на Out Your Soul. Big Brother. Most of Oasis' post-Be Here Now output can be measured in two ways- the ballads got more overbearing, and the rockers more sluggish thankfully, each are at least somewhat redressed on the Mancunian band's latest could-be comeback. As startling as it was to see Noel Gallagher attacked onstage last month at the Virgin Festival in Toronto, it was arguably the most exciting thing that's happened to Oasis in over 10 years