Oasis - Don't Go Away MP3 Full Album
|1||Fade Away (Warchild Version)|
Backing Vocals – Lisa MoorishGuitar – Johnny Depp
|3||Don't Go Away||4:43|
|4||Cigarettes And Alcohol (Live)||4:58|
|ESK 2591||Oasis||Don't Go Away (CD, Single, Promo)||Epic||ESK 2591||US||1997|
|RKIDSCD89P||Oasis||Don't Go Away (Mustique Demo) (CDr, Single, Promo)||Big Brother||RKIDSCD89P||UK||2016|
|ESCA 6948||Oasis||Don't Go Away (CD, Single, Promo)||Epic||ESCA 6948||Japan||1998|
|SAMPCS 5140, 11-005140-17||Oasis||Don't Go Away (CD, Single, Promo)||Helter Skelter, Helter Skelter||SAMPCS 5140, 11-005140-17||Europe||1998|
|QDCA 93155||Oasis||Don't Go Away (CD, Promo)||Epic||QDCA 93155||Japan||1998|
- Design, Art Direction – Brian Cannon
- Engineer, Mixed By – Owen Morris (tracks: 2)
- Photography By – Michael Spencer Jones
- Producer – Noel Gallagher (tracks: 1, 4), Owen Morris (tracks: 1, 3, 4)
- Sleeve – Microdot
Single taken from their studio album 'Be Here Now'
Track 2 recorded live at the G-Mex Centre, Manchester, UK on 14th December 1997 during the 'Be Here Now' album world tour.
Track 4 taken from the Help album.
Comes with a fold-out double-sided poster.
- Barcode: 4 988010 694821
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): PUS-1450 1
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI L274
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 4556
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): PUS-1450 1
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI L274
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 4551
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): PUS-1450 2
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI L276
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI 4541
- Rights Society: JASRAC
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment (UK) Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment (UK) Ltd.
- Manufactured By – Sony Music Entertainment (Japan) Inc.
- Record Company – Epic/Sony Records
- Recorded At – G-MEX
Don't Go Away - Oasis. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Don't Go Away. Be Here Now. Don't Go Away In the Style of Oasis - Karaoke Backtrax Library. Don't Go Away is a song by English rock band Oasis from their third album, Be Here Now, written by Noel Gallagher. The song was released as a commercial single only in Japan, peaking at number 48 on the Oricon chart, and as a promotional single in the United States, Canada, Japan and Europe. In the United States and Canada it was a success, reaching number 35 on the US Billboard Hot 100 Airplay chart and number 15 on the Canadian RPM Top Singles chart in late 1997. It was the band's last major hit. Listen online to Oasis - Don't Go Away and see which albums it appears on. Scrobble songs and get recommendations on other tracks and was Oasis' third album, and was heavily hyped. It debuted at 2 on the US charts and 1 on the UK, selling more than 250,000 copies its first day of release. It is estimated that the album was selling around 150 copies per minute, and remains one of the fastest selling UK albums ever. The opening line, A Cold and Frosty Morning is also the opening line of the second verse to The Kinks song Dead End Street. The Kinks are believed to be one of Oasis' many influences. Suggestion cred. To favorites 0 Download album. Listen album. Hard Rock. Songs in album Oasis - Don't Go Away 1997. Chorus: So don't go away Say what you say Say that you'll stay Forever and a day. in the time of my life Cos I need more time, yes I need more time Just to make things right. Damn my situation and the games I have to play With all the things caught in my mind Damn my education I can't find the words to say About the things caught in my mind. Make social videos in an instant: use custom templates to tell the right story for your business. For Hire. Post jobs, find pros, and collaborate commission-free in our professional marketplace. Get your team aligned with all the