Pet Shop Boys - Alternative MP3 Full Album
|1||Losing My Mind|
Engineer – Roy SpongProgrammed By [Additional Programming] – Chris Newman
Arranged By [Strings] – Richard NilesGuitar – Johnny MarrPercussion, Vibraphone – Frank Ricotti
|3||Do I Have To?||5:14|
|4||One Of The Crowd|
Engineer – Paul Wright
|5||Violence (Haçienda Version)|
Guitar – J.J. BelleVocals [Additional] – Sylvia Mason-James
|6||Too Many People|
Vocals [Additional] – Bruce Woolley
|7||Your Funny Uncle|
Engineer – Danton Supple
|8||The Sound Of The Atom Splitting|
Producer – Trevor HornProducer, Engineer – Stephen Lipson
|9||I Want A Dog|
Engineer – Mike Nielson
|10||What Keeps Mankind Alive?|
Keyboards [Additional] – Richard ColesProducer – Jonathon Ruffle
|11||Music For Boys|
Engineer – Ren SwanProgrammed By – Scott Davidson
|12||I Get Excited (You Get Excited Too)|
Engineer, Mixed By – Mark StentGuitar – Stephen LipsonProgrammed By [Fairlight], Organ [Hammond] – Blue WeaverVocals [Additional] – Dee Lewis, Shirley Lewis
Engineer – Brian ReevesMixed By – Julian MendelsohnProducer, Programmed By – Harold Faltermeyer
|14||That's My Impression|
Engineer – John Etchells
Producer [Additional Production], Mixed By – Stephen Hague
|16||In The Night|
Producer, Engineer – Phil HardingProgrammed By [Fairlight] – Blue Weaver
|17||Jack The Lad||4:31|
|19||If Love Were All|
Backing Vocals – Danni'elle Gaha, Lance Ellington, Tony WalthersEngineer – Mike BigwoodProducer, Arranged By – Richard NilesTrumpet – Gerard Presencer
|22||A Man Could Get Arrested|
Engineer [Mix] – Frank RoszakProducer – Bobby O
|23||Was That What It Was?|
Producer [Additional Production], Mixed By – Shep Pettibone
|24||You Know Where You Went Wrong|
Producer – Shep PettiboneVocals [Additional] – Helena Springs
|25||A New Life|
Producer – David Jacob
|26||We All Feel Better In The Dark|
Programmed By – Dominic ClarkeVocals [Additional] – Juliet Roberts
Producer [Additional Production], Mixed By – Stephen HagueVocals [Additional] – Carol Kenyon, Katie Kissoon, Tessa Niles
Programmed By [Fairlight Programming Assisted By] – Chris Newman
|29||Bet She's Not Your Girlfriend|
Keyboards [Additional] – Gary MaughanMixed By – Julian MendelsohnProgrammed By – Dominic Clarke
|30||It Must Be Obvious|
Mixed By – Pete Schwier
- Design [Concept & Design] – Mark Farrow, Phil Sims , Rob Petrie
- Design [Graphic Design] – Mark Farrow, Peter Mauder
- Engineer – Bob Kraushaar (tracks: 1-10, 2-11, 2-14, 2-15), Brian Reeves (tracks: 2-06), David Jacob (tracks: 1-05, 1-06, 1-08, 1-09, 1-12, 2-02), Mike Nielson (tracks: 1-09), Paul Wright (tracks: 1-14), Pete Gleadall (tracks: 2-07, 2-09, 2-10), Pete Schwier (tracks: 1-14, 2-01, 2-03, 2-07, 2-09, 2-10, 2-12)
- Liner Notes [Introduction And Interview] – Jon Savage
- Management – Jill Wall
- Management [Jill Wall Assisted By] – Gabrielle Webb
- Management [Pet Shop Boys Represented In North America By] – Andon Artists, Arma Andon
- Mastered By – Nick Webb
- Mixed By – Bob Kraushaar (tracks: 1-10, 2-03, 2-06, 2-07, 2-09 to 2-11, 2-14, 2-15), David Jacob (tracks: 1-05, 1-06, 1-12, 2-02, 2-04), Mike "Spike" Drake (tracks: 2-07, 2-09, 2-10), Stephen Hague (tracks: 2-07, 2-09)
- Photography By [Inside Photography] – Eric Watson
- Photography By [Mask Photography] – Richard J. Burbridge
- Producer – Bobby 'O' (tracks: 1-02), David Jacob (tracks: 1-08), Jonathon Ruffle (tracks: 2-08), Pet Shop Boys (tracks: 1-01 to 1-12, 1-14 to 2-15), Phil Harding (tracks: 1-01), Richard Niles (tracks: 2-13), Shep Pettibone (tracks: 1-07)
- Programmed By – Pete Gleadall (tracks: 2-07, 2-09 to 2-12, 2-14, 2-15)
- Programmed By [Fairlight] – Adrien Cook (tracks: 1-05 to 1-07)
- Written-By – Springs (tracks: 1-08), Tennant/Lowe (tracks: 1-01 to 1-12, 1-14, 1-15, 2-01 to 2-03, 2-05 to 2-07, 2-09 to 2-12, 2-15)
Dedicated to Peter Andreas 1963-1994
All tracks published by Cage Music Ltd/EMI 10 Music Ltd-MCPS except:
Track 1-08 published by Cage Music Ltd/EMI 10 Music Ltd-MCPS/Little Miss Music
Track 1-13 published by Cage Music Ltd/10 Music Ltd/Perfect Songs Ltd-MCPS/Unforgettable Songs Ltd-MCPS
Track 2-04 published by Carlin Music Corporation
Track 2-08 published by Gema/Universal Editions AG (Wien)/Alfred A Kalmus Ltd
Track 2-13 published by Warner Chappell Music Ltd
Mastering at Abbey Road Studios.
Concept and design at Farrow.
Packaged in hardback cardboard case with lenticular cover (alternates between Chris & Neil). Different jewel case inlays to standard edition, no barcode on jewel case sleeve reverse nor on cardboard case. 7243 8 34023 2 8 catalogue number printed on 2-page single-sheet front inlay, back inlay (spines) and discs.
Includes extended 32 page rectangular spined booklet featuring an interview with Jon Savage. Also includes a 4-page Pet Shop Boys Catalogue.
℗ 1995 The copyright in this compilation is owned by Pet Shop Boys Partnership Ltd under exclusive licence to EMI Records Ltd. © 1995 Pet Shop Boys Partnership Ltd.
Made in Holland
20,000 copies of this limited edition were imported from Holland by EMI America and given a different barcode (7 2438-34353-2 6) affixed to the area of sealing sticker where the original barcode and other identifiers (UK & Europe catalogue numbers, price codes) are printed. These copies were shrinkwrapped with a US catalogue number printed on custom sticker: "Limited edition 2 CD set 30 songs including the hit "Paninaro" E2 34353".
Track 1-02: The version of A Man Could Get Arrested included here is the version originally released on the 12" and 10" versions of West End Girls, not the version featured on the 7".
Track 1-03: This version of That's My Impression is the one known as Disco Mix.
- Barcode (Text on sticker covering UK & Europe Identifiers): 7 2438-34353-2 6
- Other (US catalogue number on custom sticker): E2 34353
- Rights Society: bel BIEM
- Label Code: LC 0299
- Other (Catalogue number CD1): 8340242
- Other (Catalogue number CD2): 8340252
- Matrix / Runout (CD1): EMI 8340242 CDM01 1-1-5-NL
- Mould SID Code (CD1): ifpi 1535
- Matrix / Runout (CD2): EMI 8340252 CDM01 1-1-7-NL
- Mould SID Code (CD2): ifpi 152C
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Pet Shop Boys Partnership Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Pet Shop Boys Partnership Ltd.
- Licensed To – EMI Records Ltd.
- Mastered At – Abbey Road Studios
- Published By – Cage Music Ltd.
- Published By – EMI 10 Music Ltd.
- Published By – Little Miss Music
- Published By – Perfect Songs Ltd.
- Published By – Unforgettable Songs Ltd.
- Published By – Carlin Music Corp.
- Published By – Gema
- Published By – Universal Edition AG
- Published By – Alfred A. Kalmus Ltd.
- Published By – Warner Chappell Music Ltd.
- Designed At – Farrow Design
Alternative is a compilation album by English synth-pop duo Pet Shop Boys. It was released on 7 August 1995 by Parlophone. Alternative is a two-disc set, consisting of 30 B-sides in chronological order. The title Alternative was a last-minute change from the title that had been long saved for such an album, Besides, but that title was taken by American rock band Sugar, who released their own B-sides compilation two months prior. Слушай новый альбом Pet Shop Boys - Alternative 1995 бесплатно в хорошем качестве на . Pet Shop Boys Partnership Ltd under exclusive licence to Parlophone Records Ltd , Электроника , 1995. Pet Shop Boys -In the Night. Pet Shop Boys -A Man Could Get Arrested. Pet Shop Boys - Alternative full album. satepishinfreza01. Pet Shop Boys. On August 7, 1995 an album of Pet Shop Boys B-sides was released. It is called Alternative a last minute change from the title which had always been saved for this record: Besides. It contains thirty songs in chronological order from In the night to Some speculation , and the first copies of the CD and album have a hologram on the cover which shifts between two photographs, one of Neil, one of Chris, both in fencing masks. It contains thirty songs in chronological order. Listen free to Pet Shop Boys Alternative In The Night, A Man Could Get Arrested and more. 30 tracks 142:00. Alternative is a compilation album by English synthpop duo Pet Shop Boys. It was first released in 1995. Alternative is a 2-disc set, consisting of 30 B-sides in chronological order. Alternative only really gained popularity among devoted fans of Pet Shop Boys. Songs in album Pet Shop Boys - Alternative 1995. Pet Shop Boys - A Man Could Get Arrested 1995. Pet Shop Boys - In The Night. Pet Shop Boys - A Man Could Get Arrested 12''. Pet Shop Boys - That's My Impression disco mi. Pet Shop Boys - Was That What It Was. Pet Shop Boys - Paninaro. Pet Shop Boys - Jack The Lad. Pet Shop Boys - You Know Where You Went Wrong. Pet Shop Boys - A New Life. Pet Shop Boys - I Want A Dog. Concept and Design at Farrow Pet Shop Boys managed at Pet Shop Boys Partnership. Pet Shop Boys represented in North America by Andon Artists. 1995 The copyright in this compilation is owned by Pet Shop Boys Partnership Ltd under exclusive licence to EMI Records Ltd. 1995 Pet Shop Boys Partnership Ltd. Discs: Made in Holland Sleeve: Printed in Holland. Código de Barras y Otros Identificadores. Released August 7, 1995. Alternative Tracklist. In the Night Lyrics. A Man Could Get Arrested Bobby Orlando Version Lyrics. That's My Impression Disco Mix Lyrics. Critic Score. Shop Boys. Alternative, 1995