Pete Townshend - White City (A Novel) MP3 Full Album
|1||Crashing By Design||3:14|
|2||Face The Face||5:51|
|4||I Am Secure||4:00|
|5||Come To Mama||4:40|
|9||White City Fighting|
Written-By – Dave Gilmour
|7 90473-1, 90473-1||Pete Townshend||White City (A Novel) (LP, Album, AR )||ATCO Records, ATCO Records||7 90473-1, 90473-1||US||1985|
|2 52392-2||Pete Townshend||White City (A Novel) (CD, Album, RE)||ATCO Records||2 52392-2||Germany||Unknown|
|252392-1||Pete Townshend||White City (A Novel) (LP, Album)||ATCO Records||252392-1||New Zealand||1985|
|79 04734||Pete Townshend||White City (A Novel) (Cass, Album)||ATCO Records||79 04734||Canada||1985|
|B000684102||Pete Townshend||White City: A Novel (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Hip-O Records||B000684102||Canada||2006|
- Arranged By [Kick Horns] – Kick Horns
- Backing Vocals – Emma Townshend, Jackie Challenor, Lorenza Johnson, Mae McKenna
- Design, Art Direction [Direction], Photography By [Inner Sleeve] – Richard Evans
- Engineer [Assistant] – Chris Ludwinski, Dave Edwards , Jules Bowen
- Performer – Chucho Merchan, Clem Burke, Dave Gilmour, John (Rabbit) Bundrick, Mark Brzezicki, Peter Hope-Evans, Phil Chen, Pino Palladino, Simon Phillips, Steve Barnacle, Tony Butler
- Performer [Kick Horns] – Dave Sanders, Peter Thoms, Roddy Lorimer, Simon Clarke , Tim Sanders
- Performer [Recitation] – Ewan Stewart
- Photography By [Front Cover] – Alex Henderson
- Photography By [Inner Sleeve] – Malcolm Heywood
- Producer – Chris Thomas
- Recorded By – Bill Price
- Written-By, Performer – Pete Townshend
Lyrics are printed on the slipcover.
For Australia and New Zealand lyrics reprinted by permission of Buckwood Music, CBS Songs
Recorded at Eel Pie Studio, Twickenham; Eel Pie Studio, Soho, London; A.I.R. Studios, London.
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 Runout - Etched): ∆ MX210903 252392-1 S1.
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 Runout - Etched): ∆ MX210904 252392-1 S2.
- Manufactured By – WEA Records Pty. Limited
- Distributed By – WEA Records Pty. Limited
- Marketed By – WEA Record & Tape Distributors Pty. Limited
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Eel Pie Recording Productions Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Eel Pie Recording Productions Ltd.
White City: A Novel is the fourth solo studio album by English rock musician Pete Townshend, released on 11 November 1985 by Atco Records. Chris Thomas produced the album who had also produced Townshend's previous two albums, Empty Glass and All the Best Cowboys Have Chinese Eyes and it was recorded by Bill Price at three separate recording studios in London, England, which were both of the Eel Pie studios, and . White City: A Novel - Pete Townshend. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей. In White City Fighting, Pete remembers his violent past, sounding just a bit wistful for his days as a rough boy. Yet he seems to have finally found comfort in maturity, and that feeling warms and informs White City. The values embraced by the album make it Town-shends most relevant work in years - as he concludes on Brilliant Blues, And now is the time to say its time. Popular on Rolling Stone. In This Article: Pete Townshend. Want more Rolling Stone Sign up for our newsletter. Pete Townshend. White City: A Novel. After the experimental All the Best Cowboys Have Chinese Eyes, Pete Townshend returned to a more traditional form of concept album with White City: A Novel. Built around a loose narrative concerning urban despair, the album doesn't work very well conceptually, yet a handful of the individual songs are among his finest solo work, including the punchy Face the Face and the anthemic Give Blood. Album 1985 9 Songs. Rock free to Pete Townshend White City: A Novel Give Blood, Brilliant Blues and more. 9 tracks 38:27. White City: A Novel is a solo concept album by English musician Pete Townshend of rock band the Who. It was originally released in November 1985, on Atco. The album's title refers to a story called a novel in the album title that accompanies the album, and which takes place in a low-income housing estate in the West London district of White City, near where Townshend had grown up. Complétez votre collection Pete Townshend. Vendre cette version. White City A Novel CD, Album. ATCO Records. Band Name Pete Townshend. Album Name White City a Novel. Type Album. Released date 1985. Labels Atco. I Am Secure. White City Fighting. Come to Mama. Give Blood, 05:46. Brilliant Blues, 03:06. White City Fighting, 04:40. Come to Mama, 04:39. Released 1985. White City: A Novel Tracklist. Give Blood Lyrics