Regatta Sixty-Nine - Fat-Free MP3 Full Album
|1||Someone To Cling To||3:16|
Written-By – Brandon Herndon
|3||Home All Alone||4:39|
Written-By – Bob Marley, N. Livingston
|7||Bring Me Back||3:45|
|9||Let's Make A Point To Find A Cure||3:26|
|10||Days Gone By||4:16|
|12||I Know What You're All About||2:48|
|13||Panic In The Upstairs||4:41|
|14||Breathe Clean Air|
Words By – Doug Patterson
Written-By – Jason Priebe
|16||Addicted To Coffee||2:37|
|17||Get Out The Door||4:08|
- Drums – Jeff Crumbliss (tracks: 2, 14), Shawn Irvin
- Engineer – Bjorn Schroeder (tracks: 3, 4)
- Guitar, Vocals – Brandon Herndon, Mike Nicholson
- Keyboards, Vocals, Design [Cover], Layout – Jason Priebe
- Mastered By – Brent Lambert
- Mixed By – Bjorn Schroeder (tracks: 8, 9, 11, 13, 16), Brian Hill (tracks: 8, 9, 11, 13, 16)
- Percussion – Jeff Crumbliss
- Recorded By – Bjorn Schroeder (tracks: 8, 9, 11, 13, 16), Brian Hill (tracks: 8, 9, 11, 13, 16)
- Trombone – Andy Francis, Drew Brown, Jim Miller
- Vocals, Bass Guitar, Producer – Brian Hill
- Written-By – Brian Hill (tracks: 1, 3 to 5, 7 to 9, 12 to 16)
The catalog number REG-18696 appears on the disc face and matrix. The number REF-18697 appears on the case spine.
"Simple Simon" plays out over two consecutive tracks: the bulk of the song is on track 3; the outro is on track 4.
Following "Home All Alone" on track 16, there are fifty-two tracks containing only silence (some for 12 seconds, others for 24 seconds) before the song "Get Out The Door" appears on track 69.
Tracks 3 and 4 were recorded at American University's Underground Studio (AU Underground) around Halloween of 1992; they were mixed at TGS Studios in Chapel Hill, NC.
Track 12 was recorded to 4-track cassette in the basement of a dance studio on 2nd St. in Harrisburg, PA in 1993, and it was mixed at Susquehanna Sound in Northumberland, PA.
Tracks 1, 2, 6, 10, 14, and 15 were recorded in the band's rehearsal room on ADATs in late 1994. Vocals and percussion were recorded in the tour bus. The tracks were mixed in Durham, NC at Captured Live Studios in February 1995.
Tracks 5 and 7 were recorded at AU Underground in the summer of 1991.
Tracks 8, 9, 11, 13, and 16 originally appeared on the band's 1992 self-titled CD and are digitally remastered. They were recorded and mixed at AU Underground.
All songs written by Brian Hill (BMI) except "Lonesome Track" by Bob Marley and N. Livingston (ASCAP), "G-Man" by Jason Priebe (BMI), "Anthony" by Brandon Herndon (BMI), and "Breathe Clean Air", words by Doug Patterson.
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Matrix / Runout: REG-18696 ACD-098-0001 G1 950502
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – A.P.B. Records
- Copyright (c) – A.P.B. Records
- Distributed By – Moon Records
- Recorded At – AU Underground
- Mixed At – TGS Studios
- Mixed At – Susquehanna Sound
- Mixed At – Captured Live Studios
- Mixed At – AU Underground
- Glass Mastered At – American Multimedia, Inc.
Album 1994 16 Songs. Track playing. Please wait. Wrong audioTry another Regatta Sixty-Nine. 18 tracks. Released . Regatta 69. Fat-Free Tracklist. Microbus Lyrics. Home All Alone Lyrics. About Fat-Free. Fat-Free Q&A. More Regatta 69 albums. Prime Time. Skattered Smothered Covered. Listen free to Regatta 69 Fat-Free I Know What You ASre All about, Lonesome Track and more. 16 tracks 59:55. Active since at least the early 90s, Regatta 69 signed to Moon Ska Records in the mid 90s, and released Prime Time through the label in 1997. While the band is better known for read more. While the band is better known for their work during the late-90s mainstream ska read more. Fat-Free, 2003. G-Man, 03:16. Microbus, 04:42. Now playing . Listen to Regatta 69 Radio featuring songs from Fat-Free free online. Слушать бесплатное интернет-радио, спорт, музыку, новости, разговорное и подкасты. События в прямом эфире, трансляции игр NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, университетских команд и матчи Премьер-лиги. CNN, MSNBC, Fox News, ESPN, BBC, NPR. Add album to Cart. SKAttered, SMOTHered, COVERed 2001. Honor My Offer 2005. Regatta 69 2003. Prime Time 2003. Captured Live Know What You're All About - Regatta 69. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей. From the album Honor My Offer also on SKA The third wave volume 2. CD Baby CD Baby Sync Publishing, BMI - Broadcast Music Inc. и другие авторские общества 1