Roxy Music - The Thrill Of It All MP3 Full Album
|2||Could It Happen To Me?||3:33|
|5||Take A Chance With Me||4:42|
|6||Editions Of You||3:45|
|7||Both Ends Burning||5:14|
|8||Mother Of Pearl||6:52|
|12||A Song For Europe||5:43|
|13||Just Another High||6:06|
Drums – Rick Marotta, Steve FerronePiano – Richard Tee
|16||Out Of The Blue||4:43|
|17||Stronger Through The Years||6:13|
|19||The Thrill Of It All||6:22|
|20||Love Is The Drug||4:05|
|23||Three And Nine||4:01|
|24||To Turn You On||4:15|
|26||My Only Love||5:16|
|30||Flesh And Blood||3:08|
|31||The Pride And The Pain||4:12|
|35||While My Heart Is Still Beating||3:25|
|36||For Your Pleasure||6:53|
|39||All I Want Is You||2:58|
|42||In Every Dream Home A Heartache||5:23|
|44||Dance Away (Ext. Remix)|
Remix – Bob Clearmountain
|45||More Than This||4:30|
|48||Do The Strand||4:00|
|49||The Bogus Man||9:19|
|50||A Really Good Time||3:43|
|52||Just Like You||3:32|
|53||No Strange Delight||4:44|
|55||Ain't That So||5:39|
|57||The Main Thing (Ext. Remix)|
Remix – Ian Little, Rhett Davies
|58||Same Old Scene||3:57|
|59||Angel Eyes (Ext. Remix)|
Remix – Bob Clearmountain
|63||Your Application's Failed||4:45|
|65||If There Is Something||6:30|
|66||Re-Make / Re-Model||5:12|
- Bass – Alan Spenner (tracks: 3-7 to 3-11), Gary Tibbs (tracks: 3-7 to 3-11), Graham Simpson (tracks: 1-1 to 1-6), Johnny Gustafson (tracks: 1-14 to 2-3), John Gustafson (tracks: 2-4 to 2-16), John Porter (tracks: 1-7 to 1-13), Neil Jason (tracks: 3-7 to 3-11)
- Compiled By [Tape Compilation] – Richard T. Norris
- Design [Book] – Bogdan Zarkowski, Bryan Ferry, Nick de Ville, Simon Puxley
- Drums – Allan Schwartzberg (tracks: 3-7 to 3-11), Andy Newmark (tracks: 3-7 to 3-11), Paul Thompson (tracks: 1-1 to 3-6), Simon Phillips (tracks: 3-7 to 3-11)
- Engineer – Andy Henriksen (tracks: 1-1 to 1-6), Bob Clearmountain (tracks: 3-12 to 3-18), Jimmy Douglas (tracks: 3-1 to 3-6), John Middleton (tracks: 1-7 to 1-13), John Punter (tracks: 1-7 to 2-10), Phil Brown (tracks: 3-1 to 3-6), Randy Mason (tracks: 3-1 to 3-6), Rhett Davies (tracks: 3-1 to 3-18), Steve Nye (tracks: 2-11 to 2-16)
- Guitar – Neil Hubbard (tracks: 3-7 to 3-11), Phil Manzanera (tracks: 1-1 to 3-11)
- Keyboards – Bryan Ferry (tracks: 1-7 to 1-13, 2-4 to 2-16, 3-7 to 3-11), Paul Carrack (tracks: 3-7 to 3-11)
- Liner Notes – Simon Puxley
- Mixed By – Bob Clearmountain (tracks: 3-7 to 3-11)
- Oboe – Andy Mackay (tracks: 1-1 to 2-10, 3-1 to 3-6), Andrew Mackay (tracks: 2-11 to 2-16)
- Performer – Alan Spenner (tracks: 3-1 to 3-6), Gary Tibbs (tracks: 3-1 to 3-6), Paul Carrack (tracks: 3-1 to 3-6)
- Photography By – Anton Corbijn, Antony Price, Barrie Wentzell, Christa Peters, Claude Van Heye, Denis O'Regan, Eric Boman, Graham Hughes , Harris Montague, Ian Reeves, Janet Macoska, Joe Stevens , John Swannell, Karl Stoecker, Laurens Van Houten, Michael Putland, Mick Gold, Mick Rock, Neil Kirk, Paul Cox , Pennie Smith, R.L. Scott-Wilson, Sheila Rock, Tom Hendricks
- Photography By [Box Cover] – Phil Knott
- Piano – Bryan Ferry (tracks: 1-1 to 1-6, 1-14 to 2-3, 3-1 to 3-6)
- Producer – Chris Thomas (tracks: 1-7 to 2-3, 2-11 to 2-16), John Punter (tracks: 2-4 to 2-10), Peter Sinfield (tracks: 1-1 to 1-6), Rhett Davies (tracks: 3-7 to 3-18), Roxy Music (tracks: 1-7 to 1-13, 2-4 to 2-10, 3-1 to 3-18)
- Remastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Saxophone – Andy Mackay (tracks: 1-1 to 2-10, 3-1 to 3-6), Andrew Mackay (tracks: 2-11 to 2-16, 3-7 to 3-11)
- Strings, Synthesizer, Keyboards – Edwin Jobson (tracks: 2-4 to 2-16)
- Synthesizer – Eno (tracks: 1-1 to 1-13)
- Timpani – Paul Thompson (tracks: 1-14 to 2-3, 3-1 to 3-6)
- Violin, Synthesizer, Keyboards – Eddie Jobson (tracks: 1-14 to 2-3)
- Vocals – Bryan Ferry (tracks: 1-1 to 3-11)
- Written-By – Mackay (tracks: 2-1, 2-5, 2-8, 2-12, 2-13, 3-3, 3-15, 3-18, 4-2, 4-4, 4-13), Ferry (tracks: 1-1 to 4-1, 4-3, 4-5, 4-7, 4-9 to 4-16), Lennon (tracks: 4-17), Thompson (tracks: 4-8), Manzanera (tracks: 1-16, 2-7, 2-11, 3-1, 3-2, 3-11, 3-12, 3-16, 4-5 to 4-7, 4-9)
Tape re-mastered at Gateway Mastering, Portland, Maine.
Tracks 1-1 to 1-6 taken from Roxy Music.
Tracks 1-7 to 1-13 taken from For Your Pleasure.
Tracks 1-14 to 2-3 taken from Stranded.
Tracks 2-4 to 2-10 taken from Country Life.
Tracks 2-11 to 2-16 taken from Siren.
Tracks 3-1 to 3-6 taken from Manifesto. "Dance Away" here is the original mix found on early pressings of the album (subsequent pressings included the single mix).
Tracks 3-7 to 3-11 taken from Flesh + Blood.
Tracks 3-12 to 3-18 taken from Avalon.
Tracks 4-1 to 4-2 from Virginia Plain.
Tracks 4-3 to 4-4 from Pyjamarama.
Track 4-5 B-side to Over You.
Track 4-6 B-side to Street Life.
Track 4-7 B-side to Trash.
Track 4-8 B-side to All I Want Is You.
Track 4-9 B-side to The Same Old Scene.
Track 4-10 B-side to Love Is The Drug.
Track 4-11 taken from Dance Away.
Track 4-12 B-side to Oh Yeah.
Track 4-13 from Angel Eyes.
Track 4-14 B-side to Avalon.
Track 4-15 from Take A Chance With Me / The Main Thing - Dance Mix.
Track 4-16 B-side to More Than This.
Track 4-17 from Jealous Guy.
© 1995 Virgin Records Ltd
This compilation: 1995 ℗ Virgin EG Records Ltd © 1995 Virgin EG Records Ltd
Printed in UK
Made in UK
6-panel longbox hardback digibook contains a 72-page booklet featuring many rare and unseen photographs from the archives as well as track annotation to several of the songs.
- Barcode: 7 24384 09702 8
- Matrix / Runout (CD1): 840971 2 1:1:3: EMI SWINDON
- Matrix / Runout (CD2): 840972 2 1:1:2. EMI SWINDON
- Matrix / Runout (CD3): 840973 2 1:1:4: EMI SWINDON
- Matrix / Runout (CD4): 840974 2 2:1:4: EMI SWINDON
- Mastering SID Code (CD1): none
- Mastering SID Code (CD2): IFPI L041
- Mastering SID Code (CD3): none
- Mastering SID Code (CD4): none
- Mould SID Code (CD1): ifpi 1403
- Mould SID Code (CD2): none
- Mould SID Code (CD3): ifpi 1439
- Mould SID Code (CD4): ifpi 1426
- Label Code: LC 3098
- Price Code (France): PM 520
- Other (Catalog# CD1): 7243 8 40971 2 7
- Other (Catalog# CD2): 7243 8 40972 2 6
- Other (Catalog# CD3): 7243 8 40973 2 5
- Other (Catalog# CD4): 7243 8 40974 2 4
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Virgin EG Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Virgin EG Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Pressed By – EMI Swindon
- Published By – BMG Songs Ltd.
- Published By – EMI Virgin Music Ltd.
- Published By – Lennon Music
- Remastered At – Gateway Mastering
The Thrill of It All is a four-CD compilation box set by the British band Roxy Music, released by Virgin in 1995 see 1995 in music. The first three discs of the set collected key album tracks from the band's eight studio albums. The fourth disc consists of a selection of singles, B-sides and remixes. Many of the B-sides were composed by other members of the band as Bryan Ferry wanted each member of the band to benefit from songwriting royalties. The release features no previously unreleased tracks. Альбом 1995 Песен: 67. Roxy Music. Рок 1995. Прослушать отрывки. Re-Make, Re-Model. Album-rock artists like Roxy Music always make a difficult subject for comprehensive, multi-disc box sets. Frequently, their albums were designed as a cohesive whole and the idea of individual singles never really entered the picture at all. Roxy Music was slightly different than the average artprog-rock band - not only did they make albums, they also made singles. Most of this material has not been available on CD before, making The Thrill of it All essential for collectors. Nevertheless, it's a helpful guide to Roxy's career for casual fans - it contains all of the essential songs and shows why the group was one of the seminal bands of the '70s. BRYAN FERRY - Love Me Madly Again Album merged with Concert footage 1977 Roxy Thrill Of It All . s I Am Your Pusher Man Re-work - Roxy Music. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Group Compilation. Songs in album Roxy Music - The Thrill Of It All CD3 1995. Roxy Music - Manifesto. Roxy Music - Trash. Roxy Music - Angel Eyes. Roxy Music - Stronger Through The Years. Roxy Music - Ain't That So. Roxy Music - Dance Away. The Thrill of It All is a single by English rock band Roxy Music taken from their 1974 album Country Life. The single was backed by the All I Want Is You B-side, an instrumental track called Your Application's Failed, which is the only track to date written by drummer Paul Thompson. The track was re-released on The Thrill of It All boxset. Bryan Ferry vocals, keyboards. John Gustafson bass. John Wetton bass on Your Application's Failed. Edwin Jobson strings, synthesiser, keyboards. Чужой компьютер. Забыли пароль Roxy Music. The Thrill Of It All. Часть 1. If There Is Something. 2HB. Chance Meeting. From The Album. Play album. The Thrill of It All: Roxy Music 1972-1982. Roxy Music is a British art rock group which formed in 1971 in London, England. Led throughout by Bryan Ferry vocals, keyboards, the band attained popular and critical success in Europe and Australia during the 1970s and early 1980s, beginning with their 1972 eponymous debut album. Over its time, the band has been highly influential as leading proponents of the more genre-bending, musically-sophisticated elements of glam rock, as well as providing a model for many new wave acts and experimental electronic groups of the early 1980s. The band's original lineup consisted of Bry read more