Rush - Hold Your Fire MP3 Full Album
|3||Lock And Key||5:08|
|4||Time Stand Still||5:07|
|7||Turn The Page||4:53|
|ANR-1-1051||Rush||Hold Your Fire (LP, Album)||Anthem||ANR-1-1051||Canada||1987|
|VERH 47, 832 464-1||Rush||Hold Your Fire (LP, Album)||Vertigo, Vertigo||VERH 47, 832 464-1||UK||1987|
|ANC-1051||Rush||Hold Your Fire (Cass, Album, RE, Dol)||Anthem||ANC-1051||Canada||Unknown|
|832-464-1 Q-1||Rush||Hold Your Fire (LP, Album)||Mercury||832-464-1 Q-1||US||1987|
|4AN-11051, 4AN 11051||Rush||Hold Your Fire (Cass, Album, Club, Dol)||Anthem , Anthem||4AN-11051, 4AN 11051||Canada||Unknown|
- Arranged By – Peter Collins, Rush
- Arranged By [Brass], Conductor [Brass] – Andrew Jackman
- Arranged By [Strings], Conductor [Strings] – Steven Margoshes
- Art Direction – Hugh Syme
- Bass Guitar, Synthesizer, Synthesizer [Bass Pedals], Vocals – Geddy Lee
- Brass – The William Faerey Engineering Brass Band
- Drums, Percussion, Percussion [Electronic] – Neil Peart
- Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar – Alex Lifeson
- Engineer – Jimbo (James) Barton
- Engineer [Preproduction] – Jon Erickson
- Executive Producer – Moon Records, Val Azzoli And Liam Birt
- Keyboards [Additional] – Andy Richards
- Lyrics By – Peart, Dubois (tracks: A1)
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Philip Cusset
- Music By – Lifeson, Lee
- Producer – Peter Collins, Rush
- Programmed By [Synthesizer Programming Assisted By] – Andy Richards, Jim Burgess
- Recorded By [Assistant, Air Studios] – Ken Blair
- Recorded By [Assistant, Lerxst Mobile] – Lerxst
- Recorded By [Assistant, Mcclear Place] – Martin Lee
- Recorded By [Assistant, Ridge Farm] – Reynold Swan
- Recorded By [Assistant, The Manor] – Michael Ade
- Vocals [Additional] – Aimee Mann
Recorded at The Manor, Oxfordshire, Ridge Farm Studio, Surrey, Air Studios, Montserrat, McClear Place, Toronto and on the Lerxst Mobile.
Strings recorded at McClear Place.
Brass recorded at Mirage Studio, Oldham, England.
Preproduction work at Elora Sound.
Mastered at Masterdisk, NYC.
© 1987 Anthem Group.
℗ 1987 Anthem Group.
- Barcode: 066821051-2
- Manufactured By – Anthem Records
- Distributed By – Capitol Records-EMI Of Canada Limited
- Recorded At – The Manor
- Recorded At – Ridge Farm Studios
- Recorded At – Air Studios, Montserrat
- Recorded At – McClear Place
- Recorded At – Mirage Studios
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
Hold Your Fire - Rush. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Hold Your Fire. Исполнитель: Rush. 1987 progressive rock. Hold Your Fire is the twelfth studio album by Canadian rock band Rush, released on September 8, 1987. It was recorded at The Manor Studio in Oxfordshire, Ridge Farm Studio in Surrey, Air Studios in Montserrat and McClear Place in Toronto. Hold Your Fire was the last Rush studio album released outside Canada by PolyGramMercury. Til Tuesday bassist and vocalist Aimee Mann contributed vocals to Time Stand Still, appearing in the Zbigniew Rybczyński-directed video. I decided to get savage with this one. Try not to get too butthurt. Hold Your Fire . CD Album. Progressive Rock. Hold your fire, keep it burning bright Hold the flame 'till the dream ignites A spirit with a vision Is a dream with a mission. I hear their passionate music Read the words that touch my heart I gaze at their feverish pictures The secrets that set them apart. When I feel the powerful visions Their fire has made alive I wish I had that instinct I wish I had that drive. Spirits fly on dangerous missions Imaginations on fire Focused high on soaring ambitions Consumed in a single desire. In the grip of a nameless possession A slave to the drive of obsession A spirit with a vision Is a dream w. Hold Your Fire is Rushs 12th studio album, released on September 8, 1987. It was recorded at The Manor Studio in Oxfordshire, Ridge Farm Studio in Surrey, AIR Studios in Montserrat and McClear Place in Toronto, with sessions spread out over a relatively long period of time. Although Hold Your Fire features nearly as much synthkeyboards as its predecessor, Power Windows, Hold Your Fires guitar riffs and solos are considerably more prominent on several songs. During the writing stages for the album, with nine songs written, producer Peter Collins also suggested the band make a tenth track for. Rush - Hold Your Fire 1987. To favorites 8 Download album. Listen album. Songs in album Rush - Hold Your Fire 1987. Rush - Force Ten. Rush - Time Stand Still. Rush - Open Secrets. Rush - Second Nature. Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin. Hold Your Fire is an album in the purest sense infinitely greater than the sum of its parts, it gradually draws in the listener by slowly revealing its nuances and secrets. While the use of keyboards is still overwhelming at times, Geddy Lee employs lush textures which, when coupled with a greater rhythmic and melodic presence from guitarist Alex Lifeson, results in a far warmer sound than in recent efforts. Of course, drummer Neil Peart is as inventive and exciting as ever, while his lyrics focus on the various elements earth, air, water, fire for much of the album. Hold Your Fire captures Rush in the middle of the 1980's, synths and all, and delivers a pretty good album. I feel this album really showcases Geddy Lee's vocals, and many of the songs are really powerful. The music video for Time Stands Still is a total 1980's, MTV time warp, and is really just funny to watch. Mission is another that really shows off Geddy's vocal ability. In fact, I feel that this point in Rush's history is about Geddy's peak for vocal ability, although he still sounds pretty good now. Overall, this is an album that all Rush fans will want to have in their collection, and even casual fans will appreciate just how good this band is. Read more. 2 people found this helpful